Vinvis considers good handling of personal data of great importance.
Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In our processing we comply with the requirements set by the General Data Protection Regulation (Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming, AVG). This means that we:
• clearly state with what purposes we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
• limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for those purposes;
• first ask you for permission to process your personal data in cases your consent is required;
• take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require the parties that process personal data in our order;
• respect your right to ask for your personal data for inspection, correction or deletion.
Vinvis is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. This privacy statement was last modified on 09-11-2018.
Use of personal data
By using this website you share information with us via cookies. But it can also be personal data entered by you yourself, for example if you sign up for a newsletter. We only keep and use the personal data provided by you directly, within the framework of the service you request, or of which it is clear that they are provided to us to process.
If you send us an e-mail, the data you send us will be kept for as long as the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail is required for the complete answering and processing of it.
We handle your data confidentially and do not publish it.
Provision to third parties
Your information will not be provided by us to third parties. However, our website does contain cookies from Google Analytics.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our website. With Google, we have entered into a processor agreement to make agreements about the handling of our data. Furthermore, we have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. Finally, we will anonymize the IP addresses.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing.
For example, we have taken the following measures:
• All persons who can take cognizance of your data on behalf of Vinvis are obliged to maintain their confidentiality;
• We use a username and password policy on all our systems;
• We back up the personal data in order to be able to recover it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
Changes to this privacy statement
Because we do not exclude that our services will change in the future, this privacy statement could also change points. We advise you to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes. The date of the last adjustment is mentioned earlier on this page.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you. If you have previously given us permission to process your personal data, you always have the right to revoke this permission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. If we do not come together with you, then of course we find this very annoying. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact us!